Harlow 'Old Fort' House

The 1677 Harlow 'Old Fort' House was in continuous use as an historic house museum from 1922 until 2003 when it was closed due to concerns about the structure. Durland and Van Voorhis Architects worked with the Antiquarian Society to develop a comprehensive restoration and repair plan and helped obtain a grant for partial funding through the Massachusetts Historic Commission.

Harlow Old Fort House Site