The interior of the Apponegansett Friends Meeting House remains virtually as it was when originally built in 1796. The structure is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The work of this project included the exterior renovation of the building and framing repairs to the floor and structural frame of the building. One post was repaired from the exterior while leaving the shell of the orignial post in place. This repair is invisible from either the exterior or interior of the building. The project was funded in part by the Massachusetts Historical Commission.